Flammability Test UL FT 1&2
Standard Compliance : UL 1581, UL 2556, Vertical Flame and FT1 Tests, Cable Flame Test, VW-1 (Vertical Specimen) Flame Test, Horizontal Specimen Appliance-Wire Flame Test, Horizontal-Specimen, FT2 Flame Test, Other Equivalent Standards
The UL 1581 test for flammability of cable materials gives a preliminary indication of their suitability for a particular application. The apparatus is supplied as a complete system incorporating all the features necessary for ease of use and safety. It conforms to UL 1581 vertical specimen Bunsen burner tests and associated international standards.
- 1060. Vertical Flame and FT1 Tests
- 1061. Cable Flame Test
- 1080. VW1 (Vertical Specimen) Flame Test
- 1090. Horizontal Specimen Appliance Wire Flame Test
- 1100. Horizontal Specimen/ FT2 Flame Test
The equipment comprises:
- Fume Chamber sized to volume
- Fully adjustable vertical & horizontal specimen holders
- Burner in compliance to ASTM D5025 with angle adjustment (20, 45)
- Automatic burner movement (cyclic) and test duration timers on touch screen interface
- Smoke Extraction System
Keywords : Vertical Flame and FT1 Tests, Cable Flame Test, VW-1 (Vertical Specimen) Flame Test, Horizontal Specimen Appliance-Wire Flame Test, Horizontal-Specimen, FT2 Flame Test.